Getting up is a way of life... »

Monday, November 15, 2010

7-Eleven


Being accused of stealing at a 7-Eleven..

Me:  *Walks in, uses restroom...leaves*
7-Eleven Clerk: *runs to my car*
Me: *opens car door*
Clerk: "Did you get somethin'?"
Me: "No"
Clerk: "I heard the door on that cooler close..."

At this point there were about 3 people in the store...

Me: (wtf) "No, I just used the bathroom"
Clerk: "Ok..."

         Why go through all the trouble of running out to my car...creating a spectacle


                   To not even have me empty my pockets/jacket to see if i stole something?!??!

Yeah I understand that every 7-Eleven clerk has to do his job, trying to save the company from thieves such as myself. But to not even check and see if I did in fact steal something is just redundant. What a dumbfucker.


Anyways here is the track 'o' the day:

0 comments: